Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tuesday, 5th July

Wow! What a fantastic day! I thought there would be Napfa test today...whew..height and weight. I can still remember begging God to do something about it because i wasn't very well-prepared..ok to be honest, i didn't even train for pullups. So i was thinking, ''jialat liao la, gonna get screwed'' and i told God and he told me not to worry but to trust him. I must say i didn't really trust him, but still, he did what he said he would! Praise The Lord! i wouldn't have to worry about pullups for a week. Yay! Now to do some serious training...hahaha..crap, i didn't even believe myself..okok, discipline...
Well, guess what, i joined a new CCA..muahhahahah..recreational badminton...ta-dah!! hahahha! finally a sport to just relax and enjoy myself while getting fit hahaha! whee..

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Woonbert said...

aiya pull ups no kick man, i can do 50.......in my dreams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home