Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Bell Tolls..

prelims...i had 4 papers in 2 days! I duno how they plan the bloody time-table.Almost died. Monday was Gp ( write essay, n do a compre about blogging..ugghh) and Econs ( write 3 essays). Tuesday was math and E1( Shakespeare and Other Authors, means write 3 more essays) so technically i wrote 7 essays in 2days! Never wrote so much before! And my hand was cramping up most of the time. But hey guess what, i think i'll do ok...except for E1( i know shit about Duchess) and for once, i actually tried and succeeded to keep within the time limit for the essays!! Was real impressed haha!

I was also quite pleased with Math(surprise surprise!!) I thought i would be stoning most of the time due to lack of brain knowledge. On top of that, on Monday Night, i was actually watching WILD WILDS WEST on TV!! Was procrastinating away my only night to mug for Math and guess what, when the show was over, I FELL ASLEEP!!! but hey, God gave me a favourable paper! I actually did ALL THE QUESTIONS though i bullshited a bit and anyhow whack quite a few hahah! But still, i got some random answers and for once, i have a serious chance to pass it whee!!

Well, no commences the long break muahaha! 5 days!! Wedesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday! Wheeeeee!! 5 days of pure relaxation muahaha...i feel sorry for those taking geog hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home