Veggie Tales
I'm not talking about the movie about a group of Christian vegetables and how they experience Christmas. It is about the time i had vegetarian food. Yes me! The non-cheena Chinese guy. Yes i ate vegetarian food. I can just picture ur bulging google-eyes and horrified stares. I gotta admit though, it was by pure accident.I met Cow at Westmall. Had to discuss Natm. For those ignorant few, Natm is something coming up haha. Anyway, i was at the foodcourt pondering on what to eat. I was thinking, something filling and cheap. And i saw this 'wunderful' store in front of me serving the most delicious food. For a moment, i was elated! Cai Fan! Economic Rice. So i went to happily order the green vegetables, hashbrown, lemon chicken and a fried prawn roll. I was like wah, so cheap r, $3. Ok la, decent enough and went back to the table to eat.
My first bite was one that brought pure horror to my face. It tasted awful!! And i thought i was eating lemon chicken!! ( No offence to u veggie people out there hee hee ). I simply couldn't believe it! I ate another mouthful. Wah, really tasted like shit. I had a nagging suspicion that something was wrong. Then cow told me, eh , u eating vegetarian food. So i turned around and i saw the stall sign. It confirmed my suspicions. Veggie Food indeed!
How do Monks survive sia...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home