Timetable
Camping has been amazing. I feel like a pig haha.5.30. Rise and shine.
6.Leave the house. Dad does gardening along the way.
6.30, perhaps buy Mcdonalds breakfast.
7am to about 8. Watch serial dramas like Kopi-O.
8-10. Morning nap.
10-11. Watch cartoons like Pokemon i choose you.
11-12. Late morning nap.
12-1pm. Lunch at the disgusting cai fan cookhouse. Where the rice is mass produced, vegetables are under various states of distress and where the meat looks like it came from a can. Who the hell eats pork cubes everyday!
1-4. Do personal stuff like guitaring, reading, walking aimlessly around, more reading, listening to music, watching ipod movies, more walking around aimlessly, compiling notes to add to my very popular bog, guitaring again, perhaps another nap-post lunch nap.
4-5. seeestem check. boring.
5-5.30. Talking cock session with the gunners. Perhaps another nap. Pre-dinner nap.
5.30-6.30. Dinner at the cai fan store again. I swear, the fruits are freaking recycled. I've been shitting apples for weeks.
6.30-9.30. Staring at the bright lights. Of the TV
9.30-10. Shower. Nice ice cold water.
10-6.45. Beauty Sleep.
6.45-7. Wear uniform, change over and go home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home