Exams..
Arrrgh, exams! This week has been a very hard week. The papers are quite hard. I realise that if i dun make it, there's no second chance for me..i'm off either to poly or to army. I would have wasted two whole years of academic life..yet, something tells me not to be afraid..God is there and he is watching over me..correcting my mistakes, helping me spot the right questions..granting me favour with my markers..he is there, right by my side in the exam hall. When God is for me, who can be against me..I was terrified for Math. It was my MAKE OR BREAK PAPER. Gp and Econs had already been completed. I needed math to at least pass. I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I knew that i didn't put enough effort into math. Yet, i poured all my sorrows on God and he told me to look in the GRACE FOR THE MOMENT Inspirational Thoughts For Each Day of the Year. I flipped to October 5 and it read:
WE NEED A GREAT SAVIOR: We come to Christ in and hour of deep need. We abandon the boat of good works...We realise, like Peter, that spanning the gap between us and Jesus is a feat too great for our feet. So we beg for help. Hear his voice. And step out in fear, hoping that our little faith will be enough..
Faith is a desperate dive out of the sinking boat of human effort and a prayer that God will be there to pull us out of the water. Paul wrote about this kind of faith..
''For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast - Ephesians 2:8-9.
When i read that, i felt so relieved. God understands my problem and he knows the urgency of the situation. I m gonna cling onto God with all i've God and i know he will pull me through

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home