October 11 Tuesday
i went to watch GOAL at PS with ian and zhou. Nice show. About this guy called Santiago Munez who was born in Mexico but was smuggled in to the United States. There he starts playing soccer and he is actually scouted!! ANd then to top it off, he makes it to NEWCASTLE UNITED and moves from trial trainee to first team and he actually scored a devastating freekick for the winner against Liverpool that seals Newcastle's place in Champions League! Talk about FANTASTY FOOTBALL! This is like the real deal!!lingered around at PS after the two of them went off. Actually i lingered around Times. I duno why but i have always loved bookstores. Can just walk around and read all sorts of stuff. I must have combed the entire bookstore. I wnet to the familiar section to read the Starcraft fanfiction. I know what you're saying, that is like so OLD..well, i find it interesting so squat. anyway, i lost interest after a while. And i must say, the cookbooks there r fantastic! Jamie Oliver's stuff is wonderful. I feel like becoming a culinary critic..eat good stuff and write! Its a pity i duno how to cook, perhaps i shall learn soon. Then those cookbooks will really come in handy. Now i'm just stuck to reading the delectable instructions while ogling at the scrumptious photographs of food. And Jamie Oliver's style is that they are all very easy to make and yet so delicious. Fantastic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home